- Semolina flour
- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup cooked black beans, drained
- 6 oz. shredded Darigold medium cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked shredded beef, like Barbacoa*
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños, drained
- 4 oz. tortilla chips, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ ripe avocado, sliced
- Lime Crema (recipe follows)
Sprinkle a small amount of semolina flour over a breadboard; roll pizza dough to desired size and transfer to a pizza paddle or baking sheet. Spread black beans evenly over crust and top with cheddar cheese. Spread beef and jalapeños evenly over cheddar; transfer to oven and bake at 425°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and bottom is crisp. Garnish with tortilla chips, cilantro and avocado; drizzle with lime crema. Slice and serve hot. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
LIME CREMA: Combine one 16 oz. carton of Darigold Mexican-style Crema Agria with 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lime juice and 1 teaspoon grated lime peel; mix until well blended.
*Barbacoa: a Mexican-style shredded beef slow-cooked in spices and vegetables.